Who can join?
RECON aims to gather a community of people actively involved in the development of R packages for outbreak response. We are also welcoming experienced R developers as well as public health officers specialised in outbreak response. If you are not directly involved in the development of R packages for outbreak response, please send an email to Thibaut Jombart to explain briefly why you would like to join, after having filled the registration form below.
What does ‘joining’ mean?
Members have no obligation towards RECON. The ownership of any published material remains with their author(s).
Members of RECON will:
- be able to advertise their packages and relevant publications on this website
- be able to publish posts on the RECON blog
- be able to use the Resources section to share data, scripts, and teaching material
- be automatically invited to the RECON forum, which will host private and public discussions relating to outbreak analysis, modelling, and R programming
- benefit from the expertise of other members in R package development
- be invited to future RECON events (depending on practical constraints)
- be able to host their package on the RECON github organization, although this is by no way mandatory
How to join?
To register as a member, follow this link or fill in the form below: